From Hutto ISD: Pink Out is one of the largest and best-known fundraisers held in Hutto ISD each year. The fundraiser has evolved into a community effort to raise funds for cancer research and to recognize those that have fought cancer, including students, teachers and community members.
- Donations for the Pink Out Cause will be taken during the 3rd Quarter of the football game, on October 10 at Hippo Stadium. Please join us that night as we take a stand against cancer.
- The Pink Out pep rally is scheduled for October 24, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. at the HHS Hippo Gym. If you or someone you know is fighting/has fought breast cancer, we want to honor you and them. Contact Angela Hartman at Hutto HS at email@example.com so we may invite them.
- The Pink Out game is scheduled for October 24, 2014 at HHS Hippo Stadium.
- Orders for 2014 Pink Out shirts are underway. The order deadline is October 15, 2014. Click here to order your shirt online!
- Various fundraisers have been planned. Click here to see all the fundraising options!